101 Dalmatians: The Series

Leisure Lawsuit / Purred It Through the Grapevine

Aired Weekdays 5:30 AM Sep 04, 1997 on Toon Disney

7.7
  • "Leisure Lawsuit" is without a doubt my all-time favorite episode of "101 Dalmatians".

Some people who watch this series might think that this episode is not very well-plotted. True, it could use a little more development, but I find the episode itself in my opinion to be a true classic. "Leisure Lawsuit" is without a doubt my all-time favorite episode of "101 Dalmatians". Why? Well, first off, even though the episode wasn't really made to focus on a specific character of the four main pups, I find it to be focused mostly on Lucky since he's so worried about the Dearly's losing the farm because of him, and since Lucky is my favorite character, I can enjoy the episode a lot. Also, I find this episode to be very fun to watch due to all the action that the pups do, such as the many times they attempt to get Cruella to chase after her stuff, forming several totem poles, and even the frisbee scene was exciting in some ways. "Purred It Through the Grapevine" is another one of my favorites. It's fun and funny, but sadly not as classic as "Leisure Lawsuit". Overall, I give this episode a perfect 10. It's kind of dissapointing that the series didn't have many episodes as classic as this one.