106 & Park

Weekdays 6:00 PM on BET Premiered Sep 11, 2000 In Season

thefanof

106 & Park Fan Reviews (33)

7.8

yes i like this show alot but they are usually really late on videos because i usually listen to songs way before they get on 106 & park lol but yea alot ppl dont like 106 because they replaced Aj and Free but doesnt matter the more Recent host and Co host arent that bad (Terrence & Rocsi)lol Terrence disses rocsi all the time and it kinda get boring when he doesnt stop Rocsi is hot and i like when alot artist come through likke TI Kayne Yung Joc and stuff but i hate when Bow Wow or Soulja Boy comes or new wack artist come out along that line
  • It's a good music show.

BET has done it again.They created a show that is pretty good except that you see not only the whole music video,you can only see half of it.Well,it's a bad thing to do that,but this show was not only one of the best music video shows ever,it's just that it's one of the best music shows ever and it's not very perfect of being one of the best music shows ever,but it's very cool music show ever made.It's one of the best BET shows ever made and I think it's good for a guy like me.What a very good music show.
  • I had no idea this was in the talk shows group! Who knew?

Roci and Terrance are a cool pair. They're funny and bring the entertainment news good. Roci's cloths are off the hook! She's lucky she gets to wear so many hot cloths. 106 and park is a show where they bring music news and videos. They have a countdown, top 10 videos chosen by the people. The videos can be old or new mostly new though. They interact with the crowd, birthday people get to come and read the next video or the flash back or the new joint. Birthday people also get a gift. The show is really cool. You get to see the hottest, latest and best videos and then Terrance is the comedy. He does all sorts of stupid stuff that is funny. He tries o sing and dance and stuff like that. They have live guests and performances. they sometimes call celebrities on their cell phones. They also have W.O.W. Which is Wild out Wednesday, as you figured happens on Wednesday. They have 3 dance crews from around America come on and dance and then people votes for the winners online. W.O.W. is really cool because you get to see some major skillz and dance crews get to bring it. Sometimes on W.O.W their guest artist is th judge along with th people.
    106 and park is all about the entertainment.
  • Great show.

7.9
    I dont get why so many people hate this show. I think its great the guests are always people you know the hosts 'Terrance' & 'Rosic' (i think thats right) the conversations they have on it are mostly things that i agree with. The countdowns always got the right music on as voted by people online. And unlike on most of the other simallar music show the conversations don't sound like somebody just gave them a script or there reading off of flash cards they sound like normal conversations that you would have what more could you really want from i show like this i dont know.
  • Bring back A.J and Free

1.7
    I loved the show when they had A.J and Free but now I dont even like the show!!! They need to bring them back and get rid of those two clowns that they want to sit here and call host not trying to talk bad about them or nothin but they are not good host at least not for 106!!! But i guess that is how i feel about the whole thing i always wanted to go on the show to see free but i see now that i will never get the chance so i will never go now!! That all
  • F**k BET and this show

BET is has been F**kin up since like 1998-99 But this 106 and park... 106 and park!!! are you serious? who thought of putting a tall MaRicón ( AJ ) and a fine ass woman ( Free ) who's voice was always going in and out on the TV wearing NY hats? they suck!! and then those new hosts, the lil mulato boy and the chick i ono the names but they need to chill the hell out. whats worse then all that is they put tasteless ass music videos on TV and think that ish is koo . AND AND the music has no positve message and its GAY you hear the new song by them bammas i ono they know but people be doing they damn dance. the song is chicken noodle soup and with a soda on the side. that dance is making us look like slaves again. i'mma go watch some Billy and mandy
  • waz all rite now just cant stand it

3.1
    i luvd 106 and park wen AJ and Free was ther... now terrence and Roxi r just not cuttin it.. i also lyked the old honeycomb design.... an y way... 106 and park is all right cuz i get to watch music vids and watch terrence make a fool of himself.( feedon janet jackson strawberrys or sumthin lyke that) i lyked watchin AJ AND FREE... they were the best... tigga and julissa were good 2, but i still miss aj and free, i guess they wont cum back and ill have 2 deal with it.... if u agree, post:

'i want aj and free back... th old 106 and park' (this thing wont let me put uppercase)
  • boo....

Honestly when this show first started, I watched it almost everyday to see which videos would make it to the top spot. Lately, especially after they took Aj and Free off (it has been a while) its just plain boooorrrriiinnnnggg. They always play the same songs, the episodes seem scripted, and its not worth watching because the have all the same artists on day after day. Some of the songs don't even belong on the countdowns yet they are there, and after they retire or what not, another one of that artists songs end up on the countdown and it gets old.
  • Eh .

7.7
    This show is pretty dull sometimes, but other times it's great. They have those hip-POP artists on there and interview them -_- Which I hate. But sometimes a few real hip-hop artists will come on the show. And the live performances are good sometimes. Wild Out Wednesday is one of the best features of the show, so I almost always watch this show on Wednesday. I like the Flashback Joints cuz they bring back memories =P Terrence and Rocsi are so cute together, and if they aren't dating I think they definitely should be. Well yeah, every week it's usually the same videos with a few changes...much better than TRL though, so I can't complain there.
  • They tried to make this show something for us to watch but I don't think so.

1.2
    I think TRL is so much better then 106 and Park they just so badly try to be just like TRL and it ain't working first with Free and AJ and now with two people I don't even know their names because I don't even watch this thing. It is a complete waste of everyone time they can't keep you from turning the channel and they can't keep your attention. Watching this show makes me sleepy and the videos are not nothing to keep my attention either its the same video's every day and atleast you can get a variety on TRL. Sorry BET but all ya'll shows just plain suck and try to be so much like MTV and why would anyone watch that when they already see that stuff on another channel. I just wish for once BET do something oringinal and stop copying off of MTV.
  • this show is cool cause of the music videos other than that its boring accept for the pretty girl host lady

the old show was better with aj and free now its that big headed bastard and the fine chick other than that the guy has to go he is annoying he should retire he does not make a good host at all they should keep the fine chick and bring back aj and free that show used to be better back then now its sucks a** only people that like that show watch this piece of sh*t show i could sit in the couch and watch dr phil instead of wacthing this dumb retarded show so go f**k your self 106 and park
  • About 106

106 & Park is a 90-minute countdown musicvideo show that features popular hip hop and R&B music videos. 106 & Park was originally produced in Harlem, New York, and the title's namesake came from its studio location at East 106th Street and Park Avenue. When Viacom bought BET, the show was moved south to its present production site -- the CBS Broadcast Center at 524 West 57th Street, in the Hell's Kitchen section of Manhattan.

The program plays the top ten most requested videos of the day, as requested by viewers who can vote by telephone or online. In addition to the music video countdown, a typical show also airs one new music video known as the New Joint of the Day and a music video from the past known as the Flashback Joint of the Day. The flashback video is usually a no more than a few years old. The show usually has frequent guests as it is a popular promotion tool used by many musicians, actors, and other celebrities. It may also feature live performances by popular hip-hop and R&B artists.
  • Sadly to say its going down hill.

Why can't people show more apperciation to this show. It shows african americans in a better light with there music. Although i hate the fact they change their host so often its a perfect way to see new songs or singers out there. They give you a chance to voted for your favorite songs on the count down. Even now and then put a flash back on the show. I did like the oringially host better then now but after a while i guess you just get used to them. Roxxa reminds me of that girl on the steve harvey show.
  • I miss AJ and Free.

7.8
    I still like 106 & Park a lot but the new hosts don't compare to AJ & Free. I used to be a devoted fan and watched the show everday but now I don't care if I miss an episode. I think TRL is better though. 106 has a lot of great guests but I still just don't like the hosts. Rocsi and Terrence are really boring and it kills me to watch the show. My favorite part nowadays is when Celebrity Week comes along. Overall its an okay show that was way better in its first years. I wonder who votes for some of those videos because some don't deserve to be on the countdown.
  • ok i love music

ok i like love music and music videos thats why this is one of my favorite shows so do you like it yes i do ecspecially wild n out wensday because you see all these people dancing or singing i like it when free and aj were there but now they have cool new people i cant thijnk of there names but they bring hot new fresh ideas to it cause when free and aj were there it didnt have the two highlights on the first page well thats it i love music and music videos i rep cali up in dis hizz ous
  • 106 and Park: Top 10 Videos

106 & Park: BET's Top 10 Live is a top-ten video countdown that has aired every weekday on BET since 2000 and is the network's #1 rated show. The program plays the top ten most requested videos of the day, as requested by viewers who can vote by telephone or online. In addition to the music video countdown, a typical show also airs one new music video known as the New Joint of the Day and a music video from the past known as the Ol' School Joint of the Day, with the occasional flashback video. The show usually has daily guests as it is a popular promotion tool used by many musicians, actors, and other celebrities. It may also feature live performances by popular hip-hop and R&B artists.
  • Music videos show.

This music video show on BET(Black Entertainment Television) is an absolutely fabuloso television show. It is by far one of the best shows on BET, and that is a fact. You can ask everybody-that watches BET-that and they will tell you that 106th and Park: Top 10 Live is one of the best shows/music video shows currently airing on BET. Because of my summer volunteering at the VAMC(Veterans Affairs Medical Center), if I miss it one day, I want be able to see it in the morning. To sum this all up, 106th and Park is a really hype, and exciting show.
  • A terrible show!!

1.9
    This show has been aweful since it first came on. BET had much better shows before the horrible existance of this one to display videos of artists. They promote only the most ignorant hip hop artists and styles that have only embarrassed the network at best. But I guess that is what you get when you have an audience full of young high school kids. MTV and TRL is not much better but this one has been trash from the start.
  • 106&park is a show on BET, that plays the top ten R&B or rap videos in America. they always have two host a boy and a girl. from time to time they have guest apperances. rappers, actors,actresses,R&B singers. Each day of the week has something new about i

7.8
    The show 106&park used to be an all time favorite of mine. Especially when Aj and Free where hosting. They wher in good company of each other, and always kept the comedy rolling. Although sad to say now that there are not hosting, we have Julissa and tigger. now don't get me wrong tigger still keeps it real and keeps me laughing, But julissa is not a personal favorite. she tries way to hard and she just ain't Free.
  • 106 & Park: Top Ten Live

What can I say? It's 106 & Park, the only place where they have the livest audience members in prime time television. 106 & Park is the place to tune in to when you want to see what's new in today's hip hop & r&b culture, and that is why I enjoy it. It's something new everyday of the week and you never know when some of your favorite artist may stop by. You have the addictive segments like: Freestyle Friday, where you just can't get enough of it every week. My only issues with 106 is that they cut Free & AJ, but although they are gone now and will never be forgotten, everything changes for the better, so I have high hopes for the success of 106 & Park and I'm sure that it'll be around for awhile.
  • Good show. Original hosts gone but still good. New hosts Julissa (hot) and Tigger are good (I think Mad Linx is a better fit). They have been stepping up the guests and performances lately (great). But it seems like every time I turn it on it's 50 Cent. G

106th and Park has turned into a very good show. Now that AJ and Free are gone it seems like it's gotten a lot more exciting. The new hosts are Tigger and Julissa (Julissa is so hot). I think Mad Linx is a better choice for host than Tigger though. 106 has really been stepping it up on the guest performances lately; they have been exellent. One weird thing about the show is that every time I turn it on 50 Cent is there. They have been trying to add a little more mixtape culture to the show but I think they should try to have more mixtape artists on the show like Papoose, Canibus, and The Game. Overall, 106th and Park is a good show.
  • The different host thing is makes it interesting.

Although I must agree that the show is suppose to be based around the videos, I must admit that most interesting part is the guest. I mean think about it; they play the same ol videos day in and out. Its the guest that bring most of the interest, altough the audience can get real crazy though.
  • at 106 and park you can be yourself

I'm so glad that b.e.t has this show! without 106 and park b.e.t would really be nothing but luckily we have this show because the energy it brings is oh so real and you can really relax there and feel like your at home on your couch except your on t.v.
  • WE NEED FREE AND AJ BACK!!!!!!!!

1.7
    106 and Park used to be one of the hottest shows on BET when Free and AJ were the hosts. One of the reasons I tune in for the show is to see what fly outfit Free was going to wear for the day.

Now, IT'S GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The current hosts are WACK and sometimes ask the dumbest questions. FREE AND AJ, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!
  • I do indeed, love this show, though sometimes I think its fixed.

This show is like so amazing. Not only do they show you videos, they also interview people in the Industry. And they have the best host, but too bad AJ and FREE left. Now the host are for this week Teairra Mari and J-Boog, however Tigger and Julissa will be back.
  • SO DECENT

This show is like so amazing. Not only do they show you videos, they also interview people in the Industry. And they have the best ost, but too bad AJ and FREE left. Now the host are for this week Teairra Mari and J-Boog, however Tigger and Julissa will be back.
  • 106 and park is one of my favorite music countdown show. aj and free are awesome even though they quit the show i love tigger and juluisa. This show is the best.

I was really upset when aj and free quit the show. I cant believe they just quit. the show will never be the same. tigger and julisa are awesome. everybody is showing them love. i love them. even they wont replace aj and free but they bring a good flavor to the show. it will never be the same but i still love the show.
  • Completely original and highly needed.

This is basically your black form of the mostly white TRL. It also shows the majority of the video and doesn't wastes its time with silly games and unknown celebrities. Half of the time they focus on the guest and not enough on the viewers who wants to see the videos they requested hence the show's title. But hey who is complaining? I do watch the time-to-time but I watch 106 and Park way more. I really like this show. I try to watch the show every night if im not at work or grounded! Ive watched sinced 00' and have been a viewer for 5 years. I am dissapointed that Free and Aj decided to leave the show. But i will continue to watch and im sure all the fans of the show and the countdown will too.
  • Free is so damn fine!

• It is the TRL for the urban population. I really like this show. I used to watched it everyday. Now I watch about every other day. I definitely has some hot guests and performances.

< 1 2