13 Fear Is Real Forums

The CW (ended 2009)

How did Cody get 'killed' off?

bustin06

[1]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 5

I missed the last few episodes. I think the last one I saw they were in a high school. Anyways I was wondering how Cody got killed off. i thought for sure he was going to make it to the end, guess I was wrong.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    A few episodes ago they had this thing where they moved into this slaughterhouse and the deathbox was in the kitchen somewhere and someone had to go find it without others knowing. Erica grabbed it, backed away slowly and went into her room with it. Her job was to go up to people who were by themselves and "kill them" and it ended being Cody, Adam and someone else....cant remember who..anyway, yeah.

2BPowerRanger

[3]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    Erica only killed Adam and Cody, Rodney killed Steffani and that was three

As far as Cody, Erica knocked on his door, said it was the girls, he opened up, and she killed him. Adam was stupid and went back to get his shorts with no one around him, despite the fact that he knew Erica was the killer, and got himself killed, stupid.

bustin06

[4]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 5
    oh ok thanks for the info. I can't beleive Adam was that stupid.

2BPowerRanger

[5]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    bustin06 wrote:
    oh ok thanks for the info. I can't beleive Adam was that stupid.

sadly, me either...

stellarchick86

[6]Feb 23, 2009
    When I saw that scene I was just cracking up at how quickly Erica got him. I mean she didnt mull it over whatsoever, she was up in 2 seconds with than knife and bam! Brilliant. haha

kikimarie593

[7]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 27
    Yeah, I laughed at that too. He was completely aware that Erica was the killer and he knew where she was, yet he went to his room alone anyway. I bet when he watched the episode on tv he was probably embarassed of himself.

amaryllis88

[8]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Yeah, I laughed at that too. He was completely aware that Erica was the killer and he knew where she was, yet he went to his room alone anyway. I bet when he watched the episode on tv he was probably embarassed of himself.

I couldn't believe his actions either, I was thinking to myself, "How dumb could you be?" But I guess once somebody gets something into their head to do something, they're going to do it no matter what. Anyway...what I was thinking, based on the dimensions of how far away the rooms were from each other, wouldn't you have thought that since Adam screamed "Erika!" wouldn't have the other contestants hear it too? I know that Ted heard his scream, and I was thinking that the other girl was in her room, couldn't she have heard him scream too? Where would she think Erika went? And by herself? I thought they were "sticking together," so as not to get "killed." I guess it might depend on the thickness of the walls...

kikimarie593

[9]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 27

amaryllis88 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    I couldn't believe his actions either, I was thinking to myself, "How dumb could you be?" But I guess once somebody gets something into their head to do something, they're going to do it no matter what. Anyway...what I was thinking, based on the dimensions of how far away the rooms were from each other, wouldn't you have thought that since Adam screamed "Erika!" wouldn't have the other contestants hear it too? I know that Ted heard his scream, and I was thinking that the other girl was in her room, couldn't she have heard him scream too? Where would she think Erika went? And by herself? I thought they were "sticking together," so as not to get "killed." I guess it might depend on the thickness of the walls...

I thought the same thing. Ted heard Adam yelling, but he didn't do anything. And Melyssa (I think that was her name) was so naiive about Erica. She didn't even consider the possibility that Erica was the killer. I wonder where she was at when Adam was killed off, because she was alone too and didn't even notice that Erica was missing.

stellarchick86

[10]Feb 26, 2009
    Ok, I was wondering about that too with you guys BUT I think Melyssa maybe thought that Erica went up to go ask him something really quick. Like that part I didnt mind really even thought its a little weird. The thing I did think was weird though was that somehow Adam had time to scream out, Erica to put out the glove and go missing (she kept saying 'wheres Erica' even though she was like in the next room) by the time Melyssa even came out? Or did Erica do it, run away, and then Melyssa just went to the showers because she thought Erica was by them? I got the impression that Ted/Nassars room was closest to the shower and then Adam/Cody was in the middle and then the girls first...so Im so confused as to how all this worked. Or maybe the whole thing was contrived which is a real possibility in "reality" shows so I have no IDK. They dont explain things well on this show.

amaryllis88

[11]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 20
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Or maybe the whole thing was contrived which is a real possibility in "reality" shows so I have no IDK. They dont explain things well on this show.

I'm thinking this is the reason behind the show not doin' so well, and I'm basing that on the non-lively forum chatter, and not a whole lot of promos/people talking about it. The fact that they don't explain things very well left many people wanting to know what the point of the show was to begin with...obviously it isn't "real," as so few reality shows are anymore... I'm wondering whether there will be a second season or not, they ended on the notion that there could be another season since we didn't see who the Mastermind was, or any of his/her minions. The cabin was blown to smithereens...so no evidence of it ever being there, and only Ted who got away w/ the money bag. Will there be an interview w/ him, or was him rowing away in the distance the last we'll ever see of him?

AliMcneely

[12]May 26, 2011
    • level: 1
    since the original killer was eliminated the box reappeared and one of the girls grabbed it. that night adam went with tod and his friend who not only new who the new killer was but planned to help the killer get rid of people. so then cody was in his room alone with the door locked and when the girl told him it was "us girls" he was killed.