13 Fear Is Real Forums

The CW (ended 2009)

Season 2

WhiteyFrmTheChi

[1]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    Any word on a second season? Or was it moved to Fridays with the intent of airing the remaining episodes and cancelling it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taz765

[2]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 22
    I'd be very surprised if this was renewed for a second season. It has done horrible in the ratings. I do have to give props to the CW for seeing it through and not pulling it from the schedule.

stellarchick86

[3]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 32
    I hope it does, but IDK. I mean its a CW show so it doesnt have to do GREAT in the ratings but then again Beauty And The Geek was canceled and that was also a CW show, so its a crapshoot. And I thought it was moved to Fridays because Reaper was coming back and I guess taking its slot or something to do with Reaper?

2BPowerRanger

[4]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    I would hope they have a season two, it has been entertaining to watch, but... They would have to reuse a lot I'd bet, and people don't like when TV shows reuse gags and stunts, especially on reality TV, so we shall see

stellarchick86

[5]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 32
    Does anyone know if this show really is getting a 2nd season? I was just curious because I was going through my tv list and deleting shows I dont really watch so I was going to delete this but I dont want to if its going to come back on. I just thought maybe it wasnt going to come back on because it said at the top 'ended 2009' so I dont know what that means in the long run. So anyone if anyone has any info one way or the other, itd be greatly appreciated! Thx!