13 Fear Is Real

The CW (ended 2009)

13 Fear Is Real Fan Reviews (2)

6.6
  • I'm sure it'd be pretty scary to live it but just really not that great of a show to watch.

Evidently the shows not doing too good, as following tonight's episode, they have moved the show to Friday nights. Moving the show is always the first indication that it's not doing good. The concept of the show is that you have 13 people out in the middle of the woods in a creepy 1 room small cabin. Each night the mastermind will call the contests and have them do some stunt, that could be something like 1 person being tied to a chair in the middle of the woods and your teammate has to find you. The loosing team goes to the execution ceremony one person is "killed off". The first execution ceremony was two people were suppose to be buried alive. Except the person who got out kicked out the end of the coffin and escaped that way. I knew they wouldn't actually be in danger but you'd think they'd atleast make them go out the top of the coffin. I'm sure the show is scary to participate in but it just really doesn't translate well to tv. It's a mildly entertaining show that I'll probably continue watching due to it moving to Fridays and just to see what happens but I'd be highly surprised if the show comes for another run.