15/Love Forums

YTV (ended 2006)

~ I have a question ( it wus kinda pointless dey did dis!)

nov_lau

[1]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    Ok I luv dis show dont get me rong but on da furst season on adenas b-day Cody said she did it wut wus da point of dat.... i mean i tought dey would at least do sumpin wit it... but they didnt wut do u think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tennisspot

[2]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    i guess that point was better fit for the third season when they are more grown up but I guess it ties in to how they deal with their relationship.

4get2morrow

[3]May 31, 2007
    nov_lau wrote:
    Ok I luv dis show dont get me rong but on da furst season on adenas b-day Cody said she did it wut wus da point of dat.... i mean i tought dey would at least do sumpin wit it... but they didnt wut do u think?

I think you should learn to use the combination letters "T" and "H".

nov_lau

[4]Aug 23, 2007
    4get2morrow wrote:
    nov_lau wrote:
    WHY DON`T YUH B QUIET? I WRITE IN DA MSN WAY IF YUH GOTTA PROBLEM KEEP UR COMMTS 2 URSELF!!!!!

Agumon1405

[5]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    nov_lau wrote:
    4get2morrow wrote:
    nov_lau wrote:
    WHY DON`T YUH B QUIET? I WRITE IN DA MSN WAY IF YUH GOTTA PROBLEM KEEP UR COMMTS 2 URSELF!!!!!
    Dude seriously, grow up and learn to type properly. You wouldn't write that in an English paper because your teacher wouldn't understand therefore don't bring your code on to a forum so people won't understand what your saying. It's like if you suddenly lost the ability to talk and all that came out was a bunch of gobbly guck then you would really be frustrated along with the people around you; bottom line: talk properly so that people get the message across properly.