2 Broke Girls

And Martha Stewart Have a Ball (Part 2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 07, 2012 on CBS

7.9
  • Clicking the Like Button

I love these two girls and the finale did not shortchange of the laughter and some-touching moments specially when Sophie offered to buy girls clothes.

I think what has made this series successful so far is the chemistry of the two lead stars and their supporting crew. Olek and Sophie bather never gets old so is Earl telling Han 'too short to be a jockey?" that's hilarious. More than being broke and struggling for money and new lifestyle these girls has made us laugh and cry at the same time. And somehow works as a dysfunctional family.

Finale was not a disappointment specially when they are on the line and the receptionist keep saying "Caroline Channing" and she ended up being punched... there was of course Max saying her piece to Johnny and lastly girls meeting Martha.

Isn't MPK part of Sex and the City and knowing that they have good stylist in that show, I was hoping that he might have tapped to one of his designer friends. The gowns are a let down not Met gala material. But what we can all learn from Max, just like this I can let it slide this season since it's the first... they don't need to be pretty they compensate by having great sense of humor and this how the two girls won us over.
  • 1.23/1.24 - 'And Martha Stewart Have a Ball (Part 1 & 2)'

Absolutely hilarious and a perfect send off for the #1st season. Best hour-long episode in a long time. I loved the shopping sequence with all the music, trying the dresses on, eating fast food, drinking champagne :D it was a little tribute to Pretty Woman, only as Sophie put it: ''I am the Richard Gere character and you two are whores!"

Do you remember Max's hot BFF Johnny? He's getting married to some new gal and moving to Manhattan, Max even got to meet him at the Ball. The most hilarious thing was when they had to wait (they were NOT on the list) and the annoying lady kept shouting the name CHANNING and one rich woman punched Caroline straight to the gut and Max shoved her LMAO ;) And the appearance of Martha Stewart was flawless as well.

I had a blast watching this 40-minutes long season finale, looking forward to the #2nd next September. Have a great summer. 10/10