2 Broke Girls

And Not-So-Sweet Charity

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 25, 2013 on CBS

• Sofie's wardrobe

I loved the Teal colored wool coat that Sofie wore in Season 2 episode 18. Anyone know who make it and where I can purchase it???
  • A Pointless End To Purposeless Writing

So far, this show has teetered along on cheap sex one-liners for two long. This episode was less that added an attempt yuck factor for distraction. It didn't work.

Considering Caroline is supposed to have Warton schooling, I would have hoped the writers had some sense of what that meant rather than just name dropping. I was wrong. Now we have along drawn out reset that shouldn't have happened. The girls got in over their heads, they could have walked away at a profit, and they didn't... but only because the writers didn't want them to. Sad.

They could have failed and been setup to try again later, when the time was right, and the right opportunity came along. Now they won't. I fear for another endless season of two of never seeing the shows premise get anywhere.
  • ermahgerd

i watch 2 broke girls because... i'm not really one of those sitcoms that you watch but you're usually embarrassed to talk about, it's my guilty pleasure :) after a streak of so-so episodes, this one was almost the best one this season. can't wait to see what happens next!
  • the perfect goodbye

Goodbye Max's Homemade Cupcakes. It's a nice reboot after what was kind of a messy period of episodes. Nice try, but no more, thank you. It was kind of stupid the girls dividing their work-time between Han's dinner and their own shop.

But, we got tired of Max always being the one that is likable and deal-breaker when communicating with other people. I liked Caroline's aunt. First part of her time was bitter and not at all likable. The second part was filthy and disgusting. But, there was some fun there.

Now with the girls losing the shop, I hope there will be more scenes from the diner. We need more male-time in the show. I miss Oleg's dirty jokes, Han's stupidity, and Earl's sarcasm.