2 Broke Girls

And Strokes of Goodwill

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2011 on CBS

• And Strokes of Goodwill

The Good:

-"Lots of people cry at Goodwill."

-"...I've never had things done for me, so I just do them."

The Bad:

-Caroline has an expensive phone where she can access the internet. Her phone bill would be at least one hundred dollars a month.
  • Much better...

Max and Caroline are still getting adjusted to their new life together. They shop together, make promises and then break them, and then help each other out.

Okay, first off, the dialogue, vast improvement. They're starting to get the hang of the comic timing. This episode had my full attention unlike, the previous three, with it's continuos events. I think the writers realised that in order to not "drag" scenes out, they needed quick setting and situation changes.

My favorite line is spoken by that man in the kitchen : "I can be a girl's girl."

Slowly, but surely, it's getting better and it's safe to say...I'm sticking around.
  • Its getting there...

so far my fav episode because it actually made me laugh like 2 and a half times, the jokes that have been going on are pretty double sided and sometimes dark... but the worst is that they are not funny.. today the double sided still went on but there was some plain jokes and personifications... so it was fun

The only thing i didnt liked was the whole... black acting thing. but its was kinda fun the whore black drag queen joke.