2 Broke Girls

And the Hidden Stash

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2012 on CBS

• please answer me

what's wrong with the ep's it won't work with me ommgg i really want to cry a lot i need to see 2 broke gils like........ now :")!!!!! oh god,
  • Guess who's back? Back again.

I love the episode specially the joke about attachment parenting which is a very touchy subject anyway, I love how Max referenced Game of Thrones for this. Oleg, Sophie and the gang are all back with their signature brand of comedy. I also like the part when Max flirted with Caroline's dad, I know that's pushing the envelope but it paid off. And also Sophie making that awkward sounds during the auction, well I laughed out loud. Good premier per se, looking forward for a wonderful season.
  • The girls are BACK! And so is Oleg!

You know that feeling that you have the day after the Emmy's, that Monday when the new season starts and with that comes, that awesome comedy block on CBS?! Well, there's no better way to start the season with CBS' comedies including the sophomore '2 Broke Girls'.

They're back with those dirty jokes that give just enough spice to make this one of the best comedies on air. Earl does his part with just two sentences, enough to consider him one of the greatest arms of this show. And let's just say how great idea was bringing Sophie's character on the show. That gave Oleg more space to show 'his side' and take the attention from the girls.

The episode was one of the greatest. We got to know Caroline's dad, and that new dude on the auction was pretty funny too. Almost every scene, except maybe that filthy scene in the beginning, was absolutely hilarious. Max's dialogue in the jail, both times; Caroline getting introduced as a few celebrities on the auction, were the icing on the cake. It's becoming a great show and getting its fan base among the viewers. I'm really looking forward to come back for more.