2 Broke Girls

And the Hold-Up

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 08, 2012 on CBS

7.4
  • DISSAPEARING NERDS

I know this must be a review on the show, but I can't let it go something that never must be happen in a show. I mean the countinuity.

In the cinema, when Caroline and Max sit down in the teather, a trio of nerds, seen them before when Max is buying pop corn and other stuffs, they're sitting in the back row, but magically they dissapears just to see a guy who says "shhhht" when Max is explaining about a superhero movie is to Caroline. Then, Han is sitting al the end of the cinema watching the movie and eating pop corn. At this moment the three guys are "invisibles", replaced for a couple of dudes. When the girls stand up a go, the three nerds appears "magically".

The countinuity does not exists. At all.

I'm not the kind of guy who go to the movies to seek errors, but this is too much
  • Huh? What the...

I'm not even sure what to say other than to ask a three word question ending in an additional exclamation point.. another cliche that would get this post banned anyway. Then again, cliche is the first word that comes to mind for this episode... like most of what was in it for anyone who can remember sitcoms more than 4 years past. And the cliches were badly written at that. Insult meet injury. We could've at least had a mugger we coul believe... one that would've hit the register first, fast, and last like any moron on the street would know how to do from watching badly written TV. And everything else could have stayed the same with some reblocking... not that it should gave.

The show is built somewhat to play on stereotypes and occasionally turn them inside out for a cheap laugh that leads to something bigger and better. That did not happen even once in this episode; it was just filled with setups to nothing with no forward progress in the series arc.

Here's hoping for better next week. Another like this and it will become another cliche... of jumping the tank but before the shark shows up... and when it does, make the writers jump it instead. This show is (was) better than this.