2 Broke Girls

And the New Boss

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 03, 2012 on CBS

• And the New Boss

This episode was hilarious and we got to see a softer and sweater side of Max while seeing a Harsh side in Caroline. Loved the way Max fired the intern and then couldn't stop firing and i would love to see where all this leads to and how will they bring their business upp and running.
  • I love how the story is finally moving forward!

Another brilliant episode from 2 Broke Girls. These past few episodes have been truly great. It's like the writers finally realized what the fans really want: the cupcake business starting up.

One scene that truly stuck to me as amazing was Caroline killing a rat with that paint-brush. That was really hilarious. Amazing acting from Beth Behrs which shows that Kat Dennings is not the only amazing asset to this show.

This is starting to get really interesting. Finally we have a sitcom that can generate multiple laughs while telling a story that is compelling, interesting and actually very "real". I won't go as far as call this "my FAVORITE show ever" but it is certainly living up to its hype.

Next week's episode has me waiting on the edge of my seat, especially that it's called "And the Big Opening"! Are they finally opening the business? Wow, that should be interesting.