2 Broke Girls Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Surprise! It's actually funny!

KStanf

[1]Sep 25, 2011
    • level: 4

I watched this show because I was bored and was not expecting anything but I was pleasantly surprised. It's actually got laugh out loud comedy that I haven't found much of lately with 1/2 hour comedies. The classic type sitcom seems to be a dying breed on television but this one has great elements, it's actually funny, the characters are loveable and the storyline is good. I actually want to find out what happens next to these two girls.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blsrob

[2]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 8

I agree...it is pretty funny!!!

crash613x

[3]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 4
    Very funny, but I'm out. Like most cbs comedies the laugh track is so annoying and obnoxiously overbearing that I cannot watch. It is to the point that all I hear is that stupid track. Not cool. Oh well, could have been a hit

mrquito

[4]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 5

I like 2 broke girls very much - I have given it a chance and I have liked the season so far...

pudgebyrd722

[5]Dec 11, 2011
    • level: 51
    I watched like the first two episodes and while I do admit there were some funny moments, I didn't like how every comment was supposed to be funny, and that laugh track is really annoying, like crash said.

patel88

[6]Dec 13, 2011
    • level: 13
    I only decided to watch this as I had nothing better to do but I found it to be quite funny. Sure the laugh track can be annoying, but its easy watching. And I haven't found a show that can make me laugh out loud so much in 20 minutes. Was deffinitely better then I was expecting!

NiallB31

[7]Jul 28, 2012
    • level: 8

I agree with you. The show is really funny. I watch The Big Bang Theory and I laugh out loud at the jokes there. But 2BG really surprised me. I read reviews saying the show was trying really hard to be funny and not funny at all, its only taking the mick out of them. But these reviewers are totally wrong. There are a lot of sex jokes and I think thats brave to make them. The Golden Girls back in the 80s made a lot of sex jokes and nobody complained about it, but with 2BG they complain.

People need to know what the show is about and what the characters personalities are like and them the jokes make sense. I really hope they can keep the jokes up to season 1 standard in season 2.