2 Broke Girls

Monday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 19, 2011 In Season

pretty_sure

2 Broke Girls Fan Reviews (87)

• 2 brooke girls fans

Hello , my name is Yassine and i'am a big fan of the comedy tv sries 2 broke girls , i saw a lot of groups with just few members in them , and i want this group to have the biggest base of fans in facebook .

Anything not 2BG related will be deleted , and the member who post it will be warned .

2nd warning = bann.....

i'm making a youtube channel where i will upload all 2 broke girls episodes .

So send me your requests , tell your friends , i'm accepting everybody.

Link : 1554929308077400/

• Should Be Renamed, "Two Stinky Girls"

I quit watching when Kim Kartrashian appeared. The vulgar one liners are sooo old. Same crap, different day.
  • Got Old Fast

The show started off with a good appeal but I stopped watching it after season 2 with the inappropriate jokes getting worse. Max's bad attitude slowly started to change Caroline. She doesn't seem as the ambitious rich girl she used to be. They can't be poor forever and both characters have a lot of growing up to do. Their attitudes toward life make them poor. If they want to change their circumstances, they have to humble themselves and change their attitude.
  • i LOVE THIS SHOW

BIG mistake having idiot Kardashians on made me not want to watch to all the people bagging the one is forcing you to watch it..

Mistake having Kim Kardashian on the Premiere episode You want to keep your viewers not scare them away.
  • keep 2 broke girls

I think 2 broke girls is one of the best shows. For me its on my favorites list along with ncis the walking dead. Please keep it.
  • Broken Jokes

Terrible one liners from 2 crummy actresses. How this show made it through the first season is a mystery to me. I tried to watch it that first year and each episode was worse than the one before it. What a waste of time those 2 hours were.
  • Very funny!

Great show! Between Max with her jokes and Caroline trying to enjoy being poor (if that's even possible), this is one of the best comedies of the last few years.
  • season 4

will there be a season 4 ?? i miss them
  • Why??

For crying out loud, why??
  • This show is becoming SERIOUSLY boring

This show was funny when it was mainly in the diner with Han, Oleg & Earl. Now you don't even see Han, Oleg & Earl. Caroline is hot, Max is not. Max turns any comment into a stupid joke (Boring). Her use of "sarcasm" (if that's what she's trying to use) is not good at all. The funniest people on this show is Han & Oleg. Bring back the diner, Han, Oleg & Earl, or I am sure the ratings will slip dramatically (Oh wait, THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!!!!!)
  • 2 Broke Girls And A Pee Funnel

The St. Patty's Day Kilt Trip episode with the pee funnel was hilarious! I loved that Caroline was actually about to use it. It's about time female urine funnels got some TV recognition! I went online and bought some after the show smartway female urine funnel is so cool!
  • Maybe it's because I'm from the UK but....

I simply can't watch this show for more than 5 minutes without wanting to hammer nails through my ear drums. Honestly, does no one else think that these 2 girls have the most annoying voices on TV? Even ignoring this, it's probably the most average TV show I've ever seen. It's almost worse than it being poor, it's just really really really average.
  • Hands down best show ever !!!!

this show is so funny ,witty,sarcastic show is so real i cant stop laughing i hope they make many seasons to come !!!!
  • Please stop... please.... PLEASE!!!!

For the love of all that is enjoyable on tv, TURN OFF THE LAUGH TRACK!!! I find that I am unable to enjoy the show and laugh at what I think is funny because almost every sentence is followed by a burst from the laugh track.

I plan on watching till the end of this season, but if that laugh track remains I can't see myself watching next season. It's the laugh track or this viewer.
  • Laugh Track Killing the Show

The laugh track is killing the show. The best comedies do not need to tell the audience when to laugh - for the love of the show, please turn off the laugh track.
  • they lost

I watched every episode since the begining...

Now, I'd have to say that: the show is getting so so lame... ...

It really had a great first season, but they kinda

of lost in the middle of the 2nd season, seems to me that they looks like tried to bring this

gay guy into the new season, but didn't really work out the way it's planed or if there

was a plan... Now, in the end of the 3rd season, the show completely change the whole direction from 2 BROKEN GILRS try to build up a cup cake carrier to "Cinderella" story.

.. eh........ after 3rd season this show is gonna face a very danger area......

I really hope the whole team can find themselves again, otherwise they would really lost a huge amount of audience.
  • Great 'Girl' Jokes But.....

This Show is a great chill out kinda show, good to put on for drinking games.

me and the guys love it, lots of innuendos and sexy legs.

But one thing that is really low brow is the constant ragging on the small Asian guy. it's not clever to attack a small man. he can't fix that. he's not a small chested woman, he can't get surgery. every episode they keep going for the same laughs at the Asian expense. this isnt just a character, it an actual person, and even if he (the Actor) is ok with it. it's indirectly affecting other men.

The fact that 3 white blokes picked up on this makes it really obvious.

One of the guys pointed out that, in real life one of us would have punched either girl in the mouth by now.

B***s should rag on a nice guy.

It's poor form.... First time in a very long time that I've been disappointed with a show i generally enjoy. (I'm easily pleased and
  • The new chracters <3

I love the new male characters Deke, Jonh and Nicolas, they spice things up even addition to the show!!!
  • Getting worse

Story about two girls beiing funny because the one is much more stupid, rude and self-destructive than the other, while talking a lot about genitals.
  • 2 broke girls

this great story of max black a tough hard working new Yorker

where she has to work hard as an waitress at an downtown Brooklyn

restaurant until she takes former rich heiress caroline channing under her

wing by teaching her to get things the hardway by earning it working as

an waitress and except the fact the harsh reality in life things do not start of well

at first but it gets better as max teaches caroline a thing or two and vice versa

due to carolines business smart background that can teach max how to profit

her cupcake venture that makes the two a great driving force and really need

each other and both kat dennngs and beth behrs executed it brilliantly including

beth flaunts it in the season 3 episode and the kickstarter where caroline uses

a crowdfunding site to get a pair of new pants by doing a raunchy dance that annoys

max but a great episode.

Frankie (cool rider) smales

Frankie smales tv and movie revew uk

• 'Two Untalented Girls'

I don't believe I've ever seen such a pathetic comedy that seems to feed on those who have the . of an egg shell. I mean really... is this what situation comedy's have come to! I've seen better acting while watching my grandchildren perform on parents day!

Kat Dennings could not act her way out of the proverbial paper bag if her life depended on it and seems to have the personality of a dead earth worm. The laugh track is beyond horrendous as it crashes in after every line just to, supposedly, lead those who can't think for themselves into believing that what was said it's actually funny.

What has happened to when comedy's had good writing, and the care to believe that those who might possibly watch will have some semblance of intellect and taste. Some good examples; Cheers, Frasier, Barney Miller, Seinfeld, etc. Television has indeed become a vast wasteland of moronic crap which feeds upon those who are willing to accept any drivel that they wish to cast upon them.

Bottom line... just two dumb females who cannot act (with the accompanying cast) with one of the most intrusive laugh tracks I've ever seen. But hey... the audience now days seems to have this need to be told when something is funny. Sorry, but I KNOW when something is funny, and I have no need to have these mindless idiots trying to coerce me into thinking otherwise. It just isn't working for me, and never will.

• Why is this show still on TV?

Why is this show still on TV? The jokes are forced and terrible. The story is crap.
  • used to be good

The first season, all those racist jokes and sex jokes were funny ... and the show was really good.. but now, especially after the new season! the jokes are starting to get LAME! and its not as entertaining as it used to be ... so my rating from half of season 2 up to now will be 1 !
  • Season 3 of Two Broke Girls! Bring it!

I'm looking forward to seeing Season 3 of Two Broke Girls. I don't care what anyone says about Two Broke Girls. I love Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs, because they're both funny and sexy, and I don't mind the dirty jokes they tell on the show. Although, I would like them to keep some of their jokes clean. It would help improve their ratings. Keep up the good work, Kat and Beth, and maybe we'll see a season 4, and a long over-due guest host appearance for both Kat and Beth on Saturday Night Live.
  • Can't wait for season 3! <3 :D

This is my favorite tv-show ever! It's funny, amazing everything and it shows how 2 girls survive in NYC with almost no money :D Great tv-show guys, it's amazing! Love it too much can't wait for season 3!
  • uk girl need season three soon

I love 2 broke girls cant wait for season 3 as im in the uk im gonna have to wait ages
  • Love the fashion in 2 broke girls?

Hey everyone! Like Wren's style? Check out 2-broke-girls to shop her exact looks and more! Also, be sure to visit our facebook page at to keep up with the latest fashion trends featured in your favorite shows!
  • So so...

4.5
    many of the jokes are kind of Vegas show type bad sex jokes-which kind of surprised me. Other than that its OK. I have heard better jokes are not really for telling dumb jokes in anyway-hence the term "sitcom'-because the situations are supposed to be funny.....
  • I love 2 Broke Girls!!

If you dont like it dont watch it, dumbass! I think its great. They are hilarious.... Shut your fucking stupid blonde might seem dumb in the show but she is becoming more famous as you are running your stupid mouth!
< 1 2 3