2 Broke Girls

Monday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 19, 2011 In Season

TesserT

2 Broke Girls Fan Reviews (88)

7.4
  • 'Two Untalented Girls'

I don't believe I've ever seen such a pathetic comedy that seems to feed on those who have the . of an egg shell. I mean really... is this what situation comedy's have come to! I've seen better acting while watching my grandchildren perform on parents day!

Kat Dennings could not act her way out of the proverbial paper bag if her life depended on it and seems to have the personality of a dead earth worm. The laugh track is beyond horrendous as it crashes in after every line just to, supposedly, lead those who can't think for themselves into believing that what was said it's actually funny.

What has happened to when comedy's had good writing, and the care to believe that those who might possibly watch will have some semblance of intellect and taste. Some good examples; Cheers, Frasier, Barney Miller, Seinfeld, etc. Television has indeed become a vast wasteland of moronic crap which feeds upon those who are willing to accept any drivel that they wish to cast upon them.

Bottom line... just two dumb females who cannot act (with the accompanying cast) with one of the most intrusive laugh tracks I've ever seen. But hey... the audience now days seems to have this need to be told when something is funny. Sorry, but I KNOW when something is funny, and I have no need to have these mindless idiots trying to coerce me into thinking otherwise. It just isn't working for me, and never will.