2 Stupid Dogs Forums

TBS (ended 1995)

About "Far-Out Friday"

basselope7

[1]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 22

In "Far-Out Friday," the scene where the dogs change colors and switch bodies is a reference to the 1970s version of Freaky Friday.  I am scared of that scene in the human version, because 1) it's old to begin with, and I'm terrified of old stuff; 2) it's a scary scene to begin with also, and 3) the fact that there could be such special effects to make that scene in a 1970s movie is really kr33py.  Seeing that scene in 2 Stupid Dogs, that perfect replication, right down to the eerie music, freaked me out the night I saw it.  I was nervous and jumpy all day.  I feel I have lost the feeling I had for this show.  Can anyone please post anything you want about the show that'll maybe help me rediscover the true worth of 2 Stupid Dogs?  And no "Far-Out Friday" references, please... my heart can't take it!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

basselope7

[2]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 22
    ...Anyone?

lequericacalvo

[3]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 32
    basselope7 wrote:
    ...Anyone?

Yes.

insane_beaver

[4]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 18
    basselope7 wrote:

In "Far-Out Friday," the scene where the dogs change colors and switch bodies is a reference to the 1970s version of Freaky Friday. I am scared of that scene in the human version, because 1) it's old to begin with, and I'm terrified of old stuff; 2) it's a scary scene to begin with also, and 3) the fact that there could be such special effects to make that scene in a 1970s movie is really kr33py. Seeing that scene in 2 Stupid Dogs, that perfect replication, right down to the eerie music, freaked me out the night I saw it. I was nervous and jumpy all day. I feel I have lost the feeling I had for this show. Can anyone please post anything you want about the show that'll maybe help me rediscover the true worth of 2 Stupid Dogs? And no "Far-Out Friday" references, please... my heart can't take it!

I don't understand why this has shocked you that way. I mean, that is really usual in these cartoons.

However, the thing that I love the most from this show is Hollywood.
    It's awesome to see how he's everywhere!

Especially on "Pie in the sky". He has a lot of personalities, even women!

creedhigher

[5]Dec 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    bad trip?

lequericacalvo

[6]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 32
    insane_beaver wrote:
    basselope7 wrote:

In "Far-Out Friday," the scene where the dogs change colors and switch bodies is a reference to the 1970s version of Freaky Friday. I am scared of that scene in the human version, because 1) it's old to begin with, and I'm terrified of old stuff; 2) it's a scary scene to begin with also, and 3) the fact that there could be such special effects to make that scene in a 1970s movie is really kr33py. Seeing that scene in 2 Stupid Dogs, that perfect replication, right down to the eerie music, freaked me out the night I saw it. I was nervous and jumpy all day. I feel I have lost the feeling I had for this show. Can anyone please post anything you want about the show that'll maybe help me rediscover the true worth of 2 Stupid Dogs? And no "Far-Out Friday" references, please... my heart can't take it!

I don't understand why this has shocked you that way. I mean, that is really usual in these cartoons.

However, the thing that I love the most from this show is Hollywood.
    It's awesome to see how he's everywhere!

Especially on "Pie in the sky". He has a lot of personalities, even women!

Es cierto Hollywood es uno de los personajes mas versatiles del show