2030 CE Forums

YTV (ended 2003)

Does anyone still visit?

Cryotic

[1]Dec 27, 2005
    • level: 2
    I was just wondering if anyone still visits this place, in specific anyone involved in the show (cast, crew, etc.), although just regular fans works. It's been awhile since the show's aired on YTV, and even longer since it was new, but I for one still miss it, and hope that it can come back, despite the fact that most of the cast has probably moved on and is hopefully being more successful.

In any case, I wanted to remind people of the petition one of the members here started, in which most of the past members from the TVTome version of the 2030CE forums replied at least once (I signed it at least three times...and am not ashamed to admit it. A show as great as this deserved it), and I was more than pleased to discover that almost all of the cast signed it, including Curtis Harrison (whose signage was caught between those of two of my friends, one of which, Candace, actually got to talk to Mr. Zeus on the phone [she worked with his mom]), Jessica Lucas, Tatiana Maslany, Elise Levesque, Skye Kneller, and Brittany Scobie, as well as many others. You can find the petition here: http://www.petitiononline.com/2030ce/petition-sign.html , and if you haven't signed it yet, please do. It might not make that much of a difference at this point, but if there's any hope at getting this amazing show back, I know I'd take that chance.

In any case, if anyone (especially those once involved in the show) still lurk, drop a line. I'm interested to know about people's experiences with the show, in specific those who acted in it. I realize most of those involved as main characters probably have a lot of better things to do then waste their time with "common folk" , but hey, I can dream.

Also, if you're interested in some fairly decent RPs based on 2030CE, check out Silks Roleplaying (its inactive, but that doesn't mean you can't read our stuff), which can be found here: http://pub16.ezboard.com/bsilksrolplaying . The set up is slightly confusing (we jump between boards a lot), but the overall story is worth it. I wrote on there as Frostbite149, LionHeart94, EndlessRoads, and Shive. If anyone's interested in it, I can be persuaded into chapterizing the major arc we had on there into a story and posting it on fanfiction.net or something, just say the word.

Anyway, enough on that. If I haven't scared you all away yet, please drop a line, maybe share what you like about the show, some of the more interesting parts, or if you were more personally involved in the show, share your experiences with us. I look forward to responses, even if they're unlikely

Thanks!

brody/cryotic
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xXxBlueDragonxX

[2]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 10
    I was just thinking about this show. I remember YTV airing around 10 episodes in a row and I was hooked. It's a shame no one comes to the boards.

Xertp

[3]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 1

Yes I do!