2030 CE

YTV (ended 2003)

Jones15

2030 CE Fan Reviews (4)

6.3
  • A brilliant show silenced before its time; a bright and shining star, so unique and amazing, snuffed out without remorse.

This show is amazing. That's all that can be said. 2030CE was a revolutionary television show which I am proud to say is 100% Canadian. This show is brimming with excellence.

The actors are nothing short of brilliant. Corey Sevier, Jessica Lucas, Tatiana Maslany, Neil Denis, Elyse Levesque, Skye Kneller, and the kick-ass Mr. Zeus himself, Curtis Harrison. The supporting actors and actresses were just as good, in particular, my kudos goes out to Allison Perlov, who played the role of Pen. T

he writing and directing is first-rate, and the story is filled with action, drama, intrigue, and mystery. Just what are Nexes' true intentions? Will the Storm succeed in its "anarchist" goals? What secrets is Nexes hiding behind its veil? Who is Zeus and what is his connection to Maxine Rich? Will Hart survive? And just what IS Quixote, and what are her true intentions? All these questions remain unanswered, waiting in vain for funding from Telefilm Canada that will never come.

Still, a few die hard fans will remain, such as me, ever waiting for its return, and the answers to the questions we are left with at the end of Season 2. Until the questions are revealed, we will wait, keep hoping that one day, the answers to our questions will come, and some closure will come for the trials of Hart, Rome, Jakki, Robby, Zeus, Maxine, Pen, Quixote, and the rest of the 2030CE crew. Until then, fellow fans.

10/10