TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

21 Jump Street Forums

FOX (ended 1991)

Get it on DVD with original music!

MarkoH01

[1]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 4

Hi,

i've just purchased my 21 jump street box sets here in germany and i'd like to tell you that they contain the original soundtrack on the german and the english audio track and the unedited pilot. Unfortunately there are nearly no extras and no subtitles on it but for hardcore fans it might be worth ist.

Remember, the DVDs are Region Code 2 and PAL so your player and tv must be able to play it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvman1961

[2]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 5
    MarkoH01 wrote:

Hi,

i've just purchased my 21 jump street box sets here in germany and i'd like to tell you that they contain the original soundtrack on the german and the english audio track and the unedited pilot. Unfortunately there are nearly no extras and no subtitles on it but for hardcore fans it might be worth ist.

Remember, the DVDs are Region Code 2 and PAL so your player and tv must be able to play it.

that's really cool to get the theme song and original music!!! I guess it only available in the region 2 format. what date is your collection set? The Canadian region 2 is distributed thru Anchor Bay Entertainment.

MarkoH01

[3]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 4
    tvman1961 wrote:
    MarkoH01 wrote:

Hi,

that's really cool to get the theme song and original music!!! I guess it only available in the region 2 format. what date is your collection set? The Canadian region 2 is distributed thru Anchor Bay Entertainment.

The german release date for season 1 was octobre 2007. The fifth season has been released shortly. The german dvds are distributed through "Universum" a german firm. You can get it here

http://www.amazon.de/21-Jump-Street-komplette-Staffel/dp/B000UF3EZ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1220469070&sr=1-1

tvman1961

[4]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    MarkoH01 wrote:
    tvman1961 wrote:
    MarkoH01 wrote:

Hi,

The german release date for season 1 was octobre 2007. The fifth season has been released shortly. The german dvds are distributed through "Universum" a german firm. You can get it here

http://www.amazon.de/21-Jump-Street-komplette-Staffel/dp/B000UF3EZ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1220469070&sr=1-1

thanks Marko. I knew I should have taken German in HS and college like my buddies instead of Spanish, French, or Russian.

JohnnyDepp21JS

[5]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 6
    the first season set i ahve has the original theme on it

majidok

[6]May 25, 2010
    • level: 6
    Is the audio in german totally or only the subtitles ? Or does it have only german subtitles ?