21 Jump Street

Number One with A Bullet

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Dec 15, 1990 on FOX

• Goodbye Penhall. :(

This was the most emotional episode of the whole show for me. I cried more over Penhall leaving than I did when Loki or Hansen left the show. I enjoyed the way they introduced the family members and brought back his wife to speak to Penhall while he was in the hospital. I also found it honorable and calming for Penhall to leave the way that he left. I don't think the show is going to be as good, because Penhall left. I mainly watched the show just to see him. He was so much fun to watch and it doesn't hurt that he's adorable. I don't know if I'm going to like watching the show, because I don't get to see his face anymore.
  • Doug leaves Jump Street!

This is one of the best directed episodes of 21 Jump Street ever(and im not just saying that cause Peter Deluise directed it) It was truly a heart touching episode! Everyone who is a true Jump Street fan will absolutely love this episode! Both Peter and Michael Deluise have amazing preformances and they truly touch your heart! The way Peter directed this episode makes you feel like you are right there with them and feeling their pain! All in all a perfect episode! I cant say anything bad about this episode! But even if you arent a easy crier(like me) you will cry like a baby through this one!