21 Jump Street

Out of Control

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Nov 06, 1989 on FOX

• My favorite episode so far.

So far it's my favorite episode. i've only seen to the episode where Hoffs gets raped. 'I'm ok, you need work' is almost as good though. I loved the roller-coaster scene. It was awesome, Tom was totally freaked. And you could tell how upset Ioki was as well. I also liked the way they showed that Hanson was still dealing with his time in prison, then Penhall and Ioki coming and Ioki going off on Tom was a good scene. I liked the scene at the end when the rent a cop says 'I thought she had a gun. An I think maybe you do too.'. All in all it was an extremely good episode.
  • Great visuals in this episode.

This episode is worth it for the roller coaster scene alone. The producers put some money into this one. The cast of characters are obnoxious and unpleasant, all except for the Jump Street gang, of course. I don't care what happens to any of the guest stars, but I certainly cared when Hanson ended up handcuffed to a roller coaster track with the cars speeding toward him rapidly while no one could find the key. Great scene.