Come the Revolution

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Dec 30, 1989 on NBC

• I chose \"Character Development\" more for the \"Physical Development\" of Brenda (Regina King) than that of what I\'m certain the classification intends. But I\'ll keep it clean.

I watched 227 throughout it\'s 5 season run, but was gagging during the final season (when this episode aired) due to the addition of Travis (Stoney Jackson) and Dylan (Barry Sobel) to the permanent cast. Ack!!!

Anyway, back to \"Come The Revolution.\" Where did Brenda get those legs? I was salivating when I first watched this episode. That cute round butt and those gorgeous pantyhosed legs... when did that happen? Did I miss something in an earlier episode, or was this her, proverbial, \"coming out?\" And that red minidress Mary and Lester wanted her to return... oh my Gawd!!!

IMO, that is all this episode had going for it cuz, as mentioned earlier, Travis and Dylan were all up and thru this ep.

[Disclaimer: I am not a pervert, only a lover of beautiful women... and, in this case, girls I guess.] ;^)

Peace!