227 Forums

NBC (ended 1990)

Any episodes you love?

telvisnostic

[1]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 52

I loved the one where the Temptations came by for the church fundraiser.

I also loved the one about th edrug dealer that was Calvin's friend who unfortunately got killed.  It was a good episode though.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GSU2004

[2]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 9
    telvisnostic wrote:

I loved the one where the Temptations came by for the church fundraiser.

I also loved the one about th edrug dealer that was Calvin's friend who unfortunately got killed. It was a good episode though.

Rich Kid was a good episode about drug dealing and it was well written.

I also liked the Christmas episode from the first season

DragonFlyJones

[3]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 5

there is one episode where brenda was only supposed to house sit for mr. barlow in his penthouse and ended up having a party that wrecked his place

sondra had some competition with brenda's art teacher over a congressman and billy dee williams appeared at an art exhibit

the episode where calvin is down because he got a roll as a talking tree in a school play and sondra boost his confidence then he is suddenly madly in love with her

the one where dylan invested the senior class money to get run dmc to perform at the prom and lost all of it, but he went backstage to their show and talked them into performing

another favorite is when sondra helps brenda get a job at a fast food joint but her grades start to drop and sondra is dating her boss