A 24 Community
FOX (ended 2010)

Jack Bauer will soon return to Fox when 24: Live Another Day debuts with plenty of adrenaline-pumping action on Cinco de Bauer (a.k.a. Monday, May 5). In the newest trailer for the 12-episode special event series, we finally get a good look at Kate Morgan, the new CIA agent played by Chuck's Yvonne Strahovski. Morgan's been tracking Bauer—who's been a fugitive since 24's Season 8 finale—and will stop at nothing to hunt him down. We also get our first real extended look at Chloe, who's wearing lots of goth makeup and who's become an Edward Snowden-type. I won't spoil any of the deeper plot for you, but if you want to know more, hurry and press play because time is running out!

But that's not all! Fox has also released a new poster for the series, and here it is: 

I can only imagine that the concept was "Screamin' Jack in front of a Union Jack."

Are you excited to Live Another Day? Is that a dumb question?

56 Comments
Comments (56)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I am in love with Yvonne Strahovski.

I loved her since Dexter (did not watch Chuck). I gave on the show 24 long ago and did not watch the last few seasons.

So will I be able to follow the story if I watch this 12 episode ?
Flag
I would recommend watching the final 10 episodes of the series, which were some of the most amazing episodes of the series. Those episodes are also very important plot-wise, for Jack and Chloe's characters.
Flag
Thanks. That is a good idea. I shall do that.
Flag
DAMN IT CHLOE! JUST AIR IT ALREADY!
Flag
Why does Chloe look like Lisbeth Salander?....
Flag
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it... Erm.. yeah I'm looking forward to it.
Flag
SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! :D
Flag
I'm so exited !!!! Jack Bauer is super natural xD
Flag
Kate Morgan huh? Can we all just agree this is Hannah from Dexter using an alias? :)
Flag
She'll always be Sarah from Chuck! :)
Flag
Also an alias :)
Flag
WHOOP!! This cannot come fast enough!
Flag
Yvonne will always be Sarah Walker!
Flag
That indeed is a dumb question. :)
Flag
f*&k yeh!!
Flag
Jack is back!
Flag
Heller is president? Neat
Flag
What's he shooting at up in the air? Giant robots?
Flag
I wanna see Jack eventually travel all over Europe.
Flag
I did not see season 8. Do I need to? I just got tired of 24. but since this a limited series event, I want to watch this.
Flag
Skip to about episode 11-12 when Jack begins to start his rampage. The rest of the season is awesome and on a level with the best seasons! But the first half was probably the series at an all time low.
Flag
If the ratings take off it won't be limited at all.
Flag
Hells yeah people!!! Looking forward to this.
Flag
Where's Chuck? ;)
Flag
No where to be found, thank God.
Flag
No! He was awesome. OK, what about Casey? He would be perfect with Jack! ;)
Flag
Just as long as Morgan doesn't show up
Flag
LOL. What about the rest of The Nerd Herd? :)
Flag
It'd be great if Yvonne could get a role that uses her own Australian accent.
Flag
One of my favourite action shows. Very excited to Live Another Day!
Flag
Let's make it timely... Jack hides out not in London where there are a billion little CC TV cameras watching the city... Hooray for Big Brother and he would be spotted before he could even get to his hotel. Instead put in him in Yemen or some other nasty place like that. After which the US government using a AGM-114 Hellfire missile (Unit cost of about 68K USD) is launched from a Predator Drone and he is dead before the Commercial Break!

When a Television producer pitch's an idea like this he or she should be immediately sent to a re-education camp for beet harvesting and self-criticism. Mao was really on to something with that idea!
Flag
It looks like he's there to stop a plot against the President, not because he's been living there running a pub...
Flag
Once he shows up in London he would be dead!
Flag
Live another day... what did the writers actually think by trying to steal the title of a James Bond film it would some how lend creditablity to the series?
Flag
Sorry, rather have Human Target back.
Flag
Homeland can suck it!!! This is how to make a show lol
Flag
Holler!
Flag
Looks good so far although I do think they could done the movie and ended it on the big screen , hopefully london will get the shit blown out of it LOL
Flag
If Yvonne Strahovski talks with a deeper whispered voice ala Jack I'll send her to the coal shed for keeps.
It's 24, of course I'm excited matey!
Flag
This looks so awesome! They don't make shows like 24 anymore! I really hope this is the start of more 24 seasons!
Flag
Completely agree with you! I say bring it on! There are three characters I could never get enough of...Sam and Dean Winchester and Jack Bauer!
Flag
Yes I'm excited and yes that is a dumb question. :)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members