A 24 Community
FOX (ended 2010)
With a new day about to begin, I thought it might be nice to hypothesize who you may want to return. Name your favorite character.

I'll start: Tony Almeida! Yes him. We never got an explanation of what happened to him after Day 7. I say let's bring Jack's old friend back to add some drama. Plus I need to know if he is rotting away in a jail cell or has he escaped and been on the lamb like Jack?

Of course there are many others Charles Logan. Did he survive with brain damage? Did they really bury President David Palmer? Or Wayne Palmer for that matter? Could Witness protection have stepped in and saved Renee? Ok maybe I'm reaching but as we all know ANYTHING can happen in a Day. :) Go!
Comments (50)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Chase Edmunds got his hand back, so he should join Tony and Jack!
Flag
Aaron Peirce would be great, missed him in Season 8.
Flag
Yes, I missed Aaron in season eight as well. Every time I see him pop up in a movie or show I say, "THERE'S AARON!"
Flag
Oh and guess what?! He popped up in S.H.I.E.L.D. last night! ;)
Flag
Yes Toni should be back!!!!
Flag
Aaron is a great shout. What about Stephen Saunders? is he alive I can't remember, plus he had the whole SAS / British background.
Flag
Saunders was shot by Gael's wife at the end of season 3. Doubt if he'll be back.
Flag
Bugger, kind of liked Saunders, even as a baddie.
Flag
Ooh, and that Mandy all the way back from season 1. she's popped up a few times since then and somehow stayed alive even though she's a baddie.
Flag
I'm almost sure that Chole will be back cause Jack can't be Jack without her!!
And since we'll see Chole back, I would like to see Buchanan, too.
Flag
not kim but tony almeida or david palmer yeah i can't get over that
Flag
I know who i don't wanna come back. Kim Bauer I'm looking at you.
Flag
Aaron and Tony, preferably together in some kind of form, any form got damn it! Even as a gay assassin couple
Flag
Is it wrong that I want to see that now? A spin-off perhaps?
Flag
Would the spin off be a musical about the gay assassin couple?
Flag
I think it would be important with some kind of classy musical intermisson.
Flag
Yeah with finger food and shit.

Something my straight sexual orientation will never understand or afford...
Flag
It would be the greatest show ever!
Flag
Chase
Flag
Charles Logan & Aaron Pierce.
Flag
Oooo Aaron! Yes!!
Flag
I would like to see Tony back, but it just would not be 24 without Chloe. I'd like to see Jack's daughter also.
Flag
chloe yes but kim? nooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Flag
Chloe!
Flag
Of course Chloe! What about a past character?
Flag
Well, Audrey's father was a surprise...now that I think about it, Audrey was a welcomed suprise as well.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members