A 24 Community
FOX (ended 2010)
Since Cory is doing the Reviews for 24, I thought I'd do something totally different.

Why not use these wonderful animated images and capture all the best scenes from each episode of 24? Jack kicking someone's ass is a given, but I thought I'd try to create GIFs for some of the coolest action sequences and include as much butt kicking as possible. Some scenes (like the last one here) just leave me slack jawed, hands on head and muttering "wut", so my goal is to trim and splice and manipulate and cavort until I can capture these little nuggets of badassness.

And since this is a celebration of the return of 24, please let loose in the comments with some of your favorite GIFs and join the party! They do not have to be 24 related (although that would be cool), just jump into the mosh pit and dance with what you got!

Once again, I just want to remind y'all to do all of us amateur writers a solid and HEART the post as an "atta boy" for creating something that you enjoyed!

Wait!? What is that I see? It appears to be a digital clock!!

First of all - for a man that was trying to get captured by the CIA, Jack certainly put up one helluva fight!

Of course, we find out Jack had no intention of staying caught and his true intentions were to get inside the high security organization in order to rescue Chloe. And any excuse we can ever get for Jack to break out of custody is TV GOLD!

Eric is pretty douchy. Definitely had that coming.

And just to show I am Equal Opportunity is showing butt-kickings, here is a sweet move by Kate:

Now that Jack is free to roam the facility, his one and only goal is finding and saving the lovely Ms. O'Brien.

Jack has managed to revive Chloe and begins his egress from the facility. The problem is, a rogue agent after his own heart is also on the loose trying to stop him. So how do Jack and Chloe manage to escape the CIA Black Site? Observe.

On to the Second Hour!

With the help of Chloe's "Hacktavist" friends, Jack is on the hunt for Derek Yates. Yates is looking to sell tech to the highest bidder, tech that can take control of military drones. He has already demonstrated its effectiveness in blowing up a convoy. Yates is holed up with a hard core, drug dealing gang. But Jack has found his target.

No one can gut a guy quite like Mr. Bauer

With Yates and his girlfriend on the run, Jack has zero time for nonsense. Kate catches up with him and I think you can see the seeds being planted of her becoming an ally. But for now, she is just in the way.

Yates and his ditsy bride Simone give our heroes the slip. But in true 24 fashion, the clock ping-plops out with quite the closing act. This is the jaw dropper I mentioned in the introduction...

Simone is actually the daughter of Yates' buyer. And apparently Margo decided to have her daughter acquire the technology in a more cost effective way. Nice Knife twist. That is one cold lady.

See you next hour!

*Edshrinker*

65 Comments
Follow this Show
Members