TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A 24 Community
Monday 9:00 PM on FOX
staff
dammit
Jan 17, 2015
Fox's Bosses on the Future of Bones, Another Round of 24 (Possibly Without Jack!), an X-Files Reboot, and More
Here's what the network's execs had to say at the Television Critics Association winter press tour.
Story
Jan 16, 2015
Sherlock vs. Elementary
I've been wanting to do this for some time; ever since I first saw the BBC/PBS series "Sherlock" and then binge-watched SN 1 of the U.S. network series Elementary. Much has been said on this site about the difference between U.S. vs. British television - I believe I've done a post or two myself. In the interest of complete disclosure - in terms of series (not necessarily films) - I find the British product to be of better quality, for the most part. I've recently compared "Broadchurch" vs. the remake here, called "Gracepoint". In my humble opinion, there is no comparison; "Broadchurch" is the far superior product.
After this rather long introduction, I am writing here to offer my thoughts on why Sherlock is so much better than Elementary:
Chemistry - Actors, to successfully tell any story, must convey a sense (to their audience that they naturally belong ...Read more
staff
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
staff
live from beverly hills, it's tca!
Jul 20, 2014
Fox Boss Says He Wants More Bones and 24, Explains Hieroglyph's Quick Cancellation, and More
Here's what Peter Rice, Chairman and CEO of Fox Television Group, had to say at the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Sunday.
staff
counting 'em down
Jul 16, 2014
24's Best and Worst Days: Ranking the Seasons
With another run of 24 in the books, it's time to rank all of Jack's terrible days.
jack Bauer power hour
Jul 15, 2014
24 Recap: Silent Count (Hour 12)
The day comes to a close on the season finale of 24: Live Another Day. See it all in MOVING PICTURES!
staff
the clock runs out
Jul 15, 2014
24: Live Another Day Finale Review: The Cost of Living
What a great conclusion to a very strong season.
staff
war is coming
Jul 08, 2014
24: Live Another Day "9:00 PM-10:00 PM" Review: Do What Has to Be Done
In the penultimate episode of 24: Live Another Day, Jack figured it all out.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 24 Season 8
Day 8: 3:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Aired
Episode 23 Season 8
Day 8: 2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Aired
Episode 22 Season 8
Day 8: 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Aired
Episode 21 Season 8
Day 8: 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.
Aired
Episode 20 Season 8
Day 8: 11:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Aired
With the finale of 8th season, 24 is still one of the most innovative, addictive and acclaimed dramas on television. In its first seven seasons, the suspenseful series was nominated for a total of 58 Emmy awards, winning for Outstanding Drama Series (2006) and Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for star Kiefer Sutherland (2006). Season 6 garnered a sixth consecutive Emmy nomination for Sutherland and second consecutive nomination for supporting actor Jean Smart.moreless