Day 2: 7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 20, 2003 on FOX

• Review

A lot of questions were left unanswered, but the finale was still amazing up until the very last second. The ending left me confused, with the assassinition attempt on the presidents life something that I hope will be cleared up at the beginning of Season 3. The storyline wasn't one that was really ever elaborated on and it seemed kind of random to end it like that, though Im sure they did it for pure shock value and so they could decide if they wanted to bring Palmer back for another season, which I think that they shoudl. The possible romance between Jack and Kate is something that I would like to see deveolop, but the previews for season 3 dont seem to indicate anything of the like. There on screen connection is fantastic, though I think the writers like to stay away from relationships because having a member of his family be kidnapped every single time would be a little too much to believe. The fight scene in the stadium with Jack and one of the men was the highlight of the season, one of the best scenes 24 has done. The shot was brillantly shot and it turned out great.