Day 2: 7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 20, 2003 on FOX

• The perfect conclusion for the best season of 24 (so far). Warning, contains spoilers.

I really loved this season when I watched it the first time, I recently purchased it on DVD and I just finished watching this episode. I really think that this is the best 24 season so far. I really love David Palmer's character (what a great actor is Dennis Haysbert, by the way) and this season is the one with the most compelling storyline about him.

This episode has one of the greatest action scenes in 24, the final shootout. It's really great to see Palmer's freightened look when he realizes that Sherry may die, it's only a second but is great anyway.

Jack is in really bad shape, but he manages any to save the day, the nation and the world again. This episode doesn't have the best Bauer that we saw in 24 anyway, but it's a great ending (great fight at the end).

The ending of this season is I think one of the best things that I've seen on TV ever (along with the bombing at CTU and the nuke detonation), I wanted to scream the first time I saw it. It really bothers me that they didn't continue this storyline on season 3.

It's not the best episode of 24, but it certainly has the greatest ending (and not only of 24, I don't think that nobody is gonna be able to top this in many many years). A perfect 10, the best way to close a perfect season.