Day 3: 3:00 A.M. - 4:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 24, 2004 on FOX

• Oh my god, :o eek!!

Just as I was thinking her character wasn't doing that much, Michelle comes out of nowhere and totally kicks ass! I never knew she had that in her!! But... but... the virus is out in the hotel! :o

What a cliffhanger! and Gyle has had a full blast of it!! Michelle is also in the hotel, could she be infected?? =[ Wow, that was an absolutely fantastic ending, this season just keeps getting better and better. It wasn't quite as fast paced as some of the other episodes. It actually started off quite slow with all that crap about whether or not Nina's murder was justified, but it certainly built momentum towards the end. And if I was that hotel manager, as soon as they said the virus might be in there, I'd have been gone out them doors, lol.

Ha ha, and I felt the pain when Chase cut Amador's fingers off. =| That interrogation was pretty good, but I wonder who this man Jack knows is supposed to be, is it the guy who was with Amador before? Those scenes with Amador, Alvers and that man were quite good but there is a massive difference between them and Salazars, isn't there? and I don't get why they'd want to release a virus to kill innocent people. I guess we'll find out more in the next episode...

Sherry's phone conversation with the cop was really funny, especially her pretend reaction when he told her Alan Miliken was dead. I'm loving this storyline a lot, I wonder if Palmer will be her alibi though? =/

Quote of the hour! Jack Bauer: "We can protect you." Michael Amador: "My family?" Jack Bauer: "Yes." Michael Amador: "You couldn't even protect your own."