Day 3: 5:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 25, 2003 on FOX

• What a cracking episode!

How tense was the russian roulette, eek!! I don't think 24 has EVER been that tense. I felt sooo sorry for that guard who ended up killing himself =[[ And then it was Jack vs Salazar, that was so nerve-wracking because we knew it would be terrible if either of them got killed, so it was up to Chase to rescue them! I found it hilarious when Salazar said to the prisoner that if he dies his brother will go after him. It's the best episode so far this season for sure.

It was the debate between Palmer and Keeler in this episode, but they were hardly in it so that was a good thing. I never thought I'd ever say that because I'm usually interested in whats going on with Palmer, but not this season. I think I'm missing Sherry and Mike.

The ending was greatt, I loved the fact that Chase found out that they had Kyle Singer just as Jack and Salazar left with the chopper. Now they've found Kyle Singer it looks like the virus threat is over already, which is strange considering its only been five episodes. I didn't expect them to find him so quickly!! I thought he was going to be a problem so its hard to tell exactly where the season is going to go from here. It looks like the only problem now is Jack. Salazar will probably take him hostage and Chase will come to the rescue.

Quote of the hour! Roman Salazar: "If I die, my brother will find you."