Day 5: 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 27, 2006 on FOX

• Can you spell A-W-E-S-U-M?

Suspense, drama, and adrenaline-pumping action. We've got it all here. Not much from Jack, really, although he does serve it up at least once. But in keeping with the last hour, the Logan story is what makes this episode what it is. Suspenseful! Dramatic! Adrenaline-pumping actiony! YAHAHA!!!
    CTU has had very rare opportunities for some nice intrigue, but they manage it here. Likewise, Curtis usually gets pushed into other characters' shadows, but the writers now give him a chance in the spotlight, and I'd say he makes the most out of it. We also get a few comical moments courtesy of McGill and his newfound insanity.
    Jack's story kinda seems like an afterthought, since he's offscreen (save for the back-from-commercial split screens) for approximately half an hour. But his story isn't completely useless; we do get to meet his old mentor Christopher Henderson, whose importance to the story is made quite obvious quite quickly, both by his sudden villainous turn at the end and by the fact that freakin' Robocop is playing him.
    But what's going on with Logan? I'll tell you what: great suspense, great drama, and GREAT action! Logan panics! Martha gets nervous! Logan prays!! Martha and the Suvarovs almost get blowed up!! Pierce pwns the world!!! …er, make of that what you will. Anyway, these last two episodes have served up an enjoyable story arc involving an attack on the Russian President's life, but now it's over, and the ending sets us up for what's next to come: a…nerve gas attack on the United States? Hasn't another episode ended with a villain proclaiming such an act? I wonder…

Hourly Highlight: