Day 5: 6:00 A.M. - 7:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 22, 2006 on FOX

• Season Finale, could be more fantastic, at least, managed to be great.

What I liked -» The way that Logan was caught, but you could guess before you have the confirmation how he would be caught.

What I Didn´t Liked -» The ending for Jack. The scenes that bought time.

Action - » This wasn´t a episode for action.

Drama - » (9/10). Was really any drama in this episode in this episode? Maybe you will feel sorry for Chloe and Audrey, they both lost someone important in their life´s. Wasn´t impressive, was quick, the way I like it.

Suspense/Tension - » (7/10). I think the majority of the audience could guess in one point or another how Logan would be caught, this killed any type of tension that you could feel, right? If not, than this tension is good, not great because you can feel that Logan will go down.

Surprises/Shocks - » (8/10). Ok, the ending was a surprise, because it just happened in the ending.

Time and Scene Management - » (7/10). So much filler scenes, but ok, too little affairs to cover in this episode.

Plot Details/Holes- » (7/10). Logan brain froze or the audience is more smart, but that was necessary, but Martha did a plan with Bauer from the beginning, where? She is great in acting, for a person that has psychological problems, don´t you think?

Beginning - » (7/10). Starts fine, following the last events.

Complication Phase - » (9/10). Capturing the President of the United States and trying to get a confession from him.

Climax - » (8/10). When Logan confessed and when the general attorney ear Logan´s confession.

Ending - » (18/20). The ending caught me by surprise, but make sense, since Logan had a plan, but I don´t know if that plan was intelligent, anyway, Jack exposed himself, so was normal for the Chinese to find him. The rest of the conclusion was good.

This season can be considered darkest in 24, since Palmer, Michelle, Tony, Edgar are dead and Jack ended up in bad hands.

I only rate this episode 8, because confronting a president isn´t something that you will see in any TV Show out there, is something very unique and funny to see, so I think because the situation itself is great and not the episode itself, 8 is a worth rate.