Day 6: 10:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2007 on FOX

• Jack Bauer, how I missed you so...

Well, this season got off to a great start. We introduced a new story line, our reluctant hero, Jack, was more damaged than ever and the fate of the world once again rested on his shoulders. But then that all changed. The show became a White House saga filled with so much political drama that I might as well have been watching a rerun of the West Wing. Although well scripted, it lacked the action that we had grown to love and Jack Bauer was put on the backburner. This episode, however, brought the show back to true form and proved the old adage to be true. Actions do in fact speak louder than words. The storyline was exceptional (although they almost lost me with the Milo tangent), the action was superb, and there was a great cliffhanger at the end. Somewhere along the way, the show's team was reminded of what made the show great to begin with and in my opinion, they couldn't have done it any sooner.

I think I speak for all the loyal 24 viewers when I say, "Welcome back, Jack Bauer."

We missed you.