Day 6: 10:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2007 on FOX

• Yippee-ki-yay, Brother Fayed

The greatest episode of S6 swiftly ditches the absurd aura and resolves the previous episode's ridiculous cliffhanger. A power play from the seemingly healthy Wayne reels in new information from [Fayed's country] and plays a big role in ending the suitcase nuke story, whose quality hasn't quite justified its fifteen-episode quantity. And surprise, Wayne isn't all that healthy.
    But the writing, directing, and music still ensure that the midseason climax will be one to remember. All eyes are on Jack as he hatches a sting operation plan to find nukes 4 and 5. As for CTU…I don't care and neither should you. It's Jack and Fayed all the f***ing way! If only those two had shared more screentime, their showdown might have been the spectacularest of the spectacular. We'll just have to settle for pretty damn spectacular.
    A few small twists in the sting operation lead up to the most violent fistfight you have ever seen on this program. Regardless of their lack of interaction, Jack vs. Fayed MAKES this season. It's a downer that we won't get anything that mindblowing again in the seven episodes to follow, and it's also lazy that the writers decided to quickly wrap this story up with not one but two nukes left, but dammit, that final clash played out even better in the actual show than it had in my mind since the premiere. I barely care what kind of crap is coming my way at this point. Something about a Chinese guy and a resurrected girlfriend? Bring it! Wait, wha…?

Hourly Highlight: