Day 6: 4:00 A.M. - 5:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 21, 2007 on FOX

• Without a shadow of a doubt; the best 24 episode I have ever watched

To be truly contentious, it must be stated that this episode had a dimension totally unheard of in the six seasons of 24 I have watched.

I have not missed an episode; I have watched 144 of them to be exact. An amount totaling 100.8 hours of my life, 4.2 days.

And until the 33rd minute, it was set to be another storyline finale. It was not until Jack lept from the helicopter that the enormity of the episode flourished to it's fullest. The death of Terry Bauer, Sherry Palmer, even the triumph over "Charles" paled in comparison. Even Jack's pathetic sobbing at the end of Season three was second best.

The brief 10 minutes confronting Hellar, was the most compelling insight into the 24 world I had ever witnessed. It literally brought a tear into my eye, the storyline was indeed not foreign to me but as such was the sheer attachment I have to Jack Bauer that it could not be ignored.

The 5 minute 16 second explosion of the inner workings of Bauer must be admired for it's delivery; Keifer Sutherland delivers it to cue. Amidst all the calamity, that 10 minutes proves that 24 still can maintain an element which can be kept for years to come.