Day 6: 5:00 A.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 21, 2007 on FOX

• the most uncomfortable season in 24 history.Season Seven, also known as Day 7, of the television series 24 will launch January 2008. No further plot details are known at this time except that the season will 'see a dramatic change'.

Altight people season 6 is now for the books as it rapped it up nicsly by showing that Jack managed to save to lives of all humanity and also breaking up with Audrey. As alot of fans out there think this season was a crappy one, they dont see what the season really was about. In the words of John Cassar "This season will be the most uncomfortable season in 24 history". Well there you have it, this season was all about how family can case a mess there the child has to take the responebility for their parents actions. This sounds like **** but trust me when I say that during the season the words were said that implicated Jacks father into all of this including Graem (jacks brother) as well. The most funniest part is where the writes finished off the main plot, so they could wrap up the mess with the chines and finish that story line. What I had expected was not that but the main plot to continue where Fayed escapes and continues on his little march of distruction. The end scene where the camera is right infront of Jacks face to show the fear and anger and confusion at the same time was a perfect way to finish the season off including the silent clock as well. It does make you feel all fuzzy inside you knowing that Jack might kill him self or he will do something that will have some sort of an effect for next season. To end this little Review, I can honsetly say that this Season has been different from all the others and this was exactly what the show needed and I am dissapointed that we couldnt show mre support for the show. Season 7 is coming soon and that one will be a blast. Mark my words...

PS
    Season Seven, also known as Day 7, of the television series 24 will launch January 2008. No further plot details are known at this time except that the season will 'see a dramatic change'.DS