Day 6: 6:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 12, 2007 on FOX

• Not one of the better episodes.

5.9
    This episode just rubbed me the wrong way... I liked the ending, but there were too many elements that didn't seem to fit. Mainly regarding the Logans.

For some reason I don't buy the close friendship between Anya and Martha. Where did that come from? Last season they seemed to barely know each other, and for some reason I doubt they've hung out since that day. Now all of a sudden their bestest friends? What I did like about it was the insight we got into the Suvarov's marriage, which was kind of nice. And I also liked seeing Suvarov's role in this episode, he got a few cheers from me towards the end. Something tells me it will have some less than nice political consequences for him though.

The idea of Martha and Aaron really irks me. Though I'm not 100% sure I believe it yet either, Martha could have just been trying to provoke Logan. But in the first seasons Aaron was a devoted family man; it doesn't fit his character one bit to leave his wife and children for someone like Martha. And seeing him in his everyday life was odd to me. He's one of those characters I don't want to picture outside his job. I'm really happy that the character of Aaron is back, but I would have preferred to see him in a storyline with Wayne Palmer. He's always been most loyal to the Palmers, not to Martha Logan.

As for Martha, she was a general pain in the rear end. And what she did to Logan was just stupid, both from a logical standpoint and from a storyline standpoint.

I was rather fine though with Jack not being featured as much in this episode. It makes sense that the guy can't have stuff happen to him all the time, some hours would be slower (even if the slow hours are when he's trapped like that).

As for the new agent in town... not so sure I like him. But it might just be that the actor annoyed me when he was on "Scrubs". We'll just have to wait and see.

Finally, the vice president is really a jerk. I never thought I'd say this, but Logan, come back, all is forgiven!