Day 7: 5:00 A.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 11, 2009 on FOX

• Finally the main plot moves forward and a conclusion is reached regarding the last canister. Now the last setup was made and the ending was very interesting.

Let’s start with Janis and Chloe scenes, Janis reaction to Chloe was filler, just to buy time, it wasn´t necessary, but at the same time this was explored, since the first time Chloe appeared to help the FBI, Janis thought she was losing her position and been replaced. So not exploring this issue could be a bit unrealistic.

Jibraan was a hero this time, the fact he tried to talk to the police was necessary to be realistic, but as expected. His reaction was well done and the situation itself was interesting for an innocent guy. This connects to Jack scenes, were he made another of his torture to extract some information and locate Tony. It seems that Tony is really focused in some objective and it doesn´t matter if he have to kill innocent people, which seems to confirm that this is all about Michelle and the fact that he didn´t got over her death. Jack beat him, I didn’t expect that tony would be caught so soon, but again he will be free. Jack now is forced to free Tony and kill anyone who tries to stop him.

White House scenes continue to focus on Olivia and her guilt over Hodges death, this episode explored this with every character she knows like Aaron, who can´t trust her and called Ethan to find out if Olivia is the one who murderer or give the order to kill Hodges, this can be interesting, not because Olivia, but because President Taylor will have her ultimate drama, the most difficult choice that a person can make.

Kim scenes was a nice setup, with a twist, and that was a nice par of twists, but one more time, Kim is used to force Jack to do what the terrorists want, if this is a bad thing, the next episode will tell.

Presentation Phase - » (8/10). I liked Kim setup.

Complication Phase - » (8/10). This time Jack couldn´t make it in time so he needed Jibraan help, this was realistic. They caught Tony and Climax Phase - » (9/10). The last scenes with the canister were cool, not something from other world.

Ending - » (10/10). I liked the ending, a situation that seems impossible to overcome.

Time and Scene Management - » (9/10)*2. This time we had less filler and more relevant material, even Olivia scenes is starting with the pay offs,

Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10). Nothing that I could notice.

Surprises/Shocks/Twists - » (8/10). I liked the twist in the terminal.

Suspense/Tension - » (8/10). The tension when Jibraan found the last canister was good, I didn´t count the time, but the suspense was well done.

Drama - » (7/10). Olivia usual drama like the previous episode, at least the payoff is starting to appear. Jibraan reuniting with his brother was nice.