Day 7: 7:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 02, 2009 on FOX

• Why this show ended is beyond me. This episode is one of the best episodes of the whole series point blank.

Tony Todd deserves an oscar for his role as the calculating Juma. The ending scene between Tony and Cherry Jones was super intense, You could almost feel that that b!tch smack that Juma laid upon President Taylor's face when he confidently informed her "I don't take orders from you."

Sure it''s surreal that a White House invasion could be executed so easily but who cares? The actions scenes alone will make you forgive that un-realism and if that doesn't draw you in, the intensity of the situation is convincing enough that the writers told a well thought out story this time around. Plus let's face it, it was pretty cool seeing the battle being brought directly to the White House and President Taylor put on the forefront of the action and reminding her that she can be touched (literally) just like everyone else on the planet no matter her power or protection. Taylor's dilemma of deciding whether to sacrifice her daughter's life to save her own forces her to make a decision I think most of us would have made, even Jack. I truly hope the upcoming movies are as good as the show.