Day 7: 7:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 02, 2009 on FOX

• Raise the roof!

Yeah, the writers quit keeping it realistic eons ago. And why should I care when we've got terrorists roaming the White House here?! We've had presidential assassination plots before, but none of those storylines were this magnificently shameless about it.
    That basic plot description is really all anyone needs, but I shall continue anyway. Renee manages to tell the FBI what's up, giving Jack and Taylor ample time to flee into a lockdown room. Everybody else in the building is screwed: Juma bluffs to the Secret Service that he's got the Prez, so nobody's storming in yet. Buchanan, Mayer, and a bunch of extras get rounded up; Pierce and Olivia try to get a signal out; blah blah blah you're not even reading this.
    Halfway to the end and not a single crappy hour. S7 is consistent if nothing else. And there's plenty to love in this episode especially, even though the season may have blown much of its load early. There's something to be said for audacity: it doesn't always lead to good places (MarwankeepsescapingBS), but on the other hand…terrorists taking over the White House. What else do I need to say? Nothing. The review ends here.

Hourly Highlight: