Day 7: 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 11, 2009 on FOX

• Totally reinvention of Jack Bauer in the seventh season start!

After the huge disappointing that the whole last season was, all the fans and all the general viewers was expecting a brand new day, with a remarkable improvement in the plot, the characters and the action. Also we was expecting new things that we haven't seen before. And this seventh season is the answer for all my complains.

This beginning is really addictive and truly perfect. Much better that you could expect. The writers have found a very great plot and very good ways to explain it. Also the acting and all the new characters are really superb and perfectly acceptable. The action is wonderful and in the level of season five, and Kiefer Sutherland continues improving his Jack Bauer like ever!.

Four years and a half after the events from sixth day (and Redemption), Jack Bauer is on his own due to the CTU is no longer and he is on trial for the violence that he did in the past, when a brand new enemy rises, forcing him to help the FBI in a brand new day.

In a sense, is reboot, because Bauer is on a great new place: Washington D.C. and with a lot of new things, and also because of all the things that this season presents.

I really love this season beginning. You won't be disappointing.