Day 7: 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 11, 2009 on FOX

• This episode solve one situation which was finding tony, which for me was unexpected. This episode shows the audience another villain well known and the connection that this main threat has with the Africa situation. Overall, this episode exudes quality.

Presentation Phase - » (10/10). The presentation became perfect when Tony made the warning, that scene was tense with nice effects.

Complication Phase - » (9/10). FBI is compromised, this is 24, there is no way that at least one mole doesn´t exist. This time is about pursuing the sniper that will lead to where Tony are. Also this spectacular device can do more damage than any threat that any President has faced before.

Climax Phase - » (9/10). Tony versus Jack.

Suspense/Tension - » (9/10). The last scene built the suspense, very well done. The airplane scene can make you hold you breath.

Drama - » (8/10). Tony and Jack reunion, and Henry Taylor trying to prove is son´s murder.

Action - » (8/10). Finally we have some shootings and fights.

Ending - » (8/10). An ending with a question.

Surprises/Shocks/Twists - » (8/10). There is a little surprise when a well known villain appears. Tony is caught in the second episode of this season?

Time and Scene Management - » (9/10). Hard to notice filler scenes, however I starting to think that Henry Taylor scenes are filler.

Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10). FBI is compromised, nothing unusual here, since this is 24 way of doing things, but overall it is very hard to notice any flaws, only if you look very hard.

What I liked -» Tony and Jack reunion. The action. The all airplane scenes.

What I Didn´t Liked -» Hard to say.