Day 8: 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 26, 2010 on FOX

• Just my thoughts on the episode

1. Chloe ... I totally understand you're CTU director now but that was low. A sting operation to bring in Jack? That betrayal was almost too much to take. I'm not saying let him right to Dana and be all Jack Bauer-y but maybe just a 'No seriously, I cannot help you this time' instead.
    2. PRESIDENt TAYLOr WHAt ARe YOu DOINg (Lol, I'm not allowed to type in caps because that's like shouting? No duh!) ? I loved the juxtaposition of Dana being water-boarded while the president addressed the United Nations. Don't get me wrong I despise Dana Walsh, the 593829 mole on 24, but water boarding? I can't believe the president let it get to that. She was always portrayed as such a moral character but GUESS NOT.
    3. Okay, so it's not totally her fault. President (ugh it's a disgrace to call him this but what ever) Logan popping back up this season being all sneaky and the devil on President Taylor's shoulder. -________- 4. Ethan, thank you. For attempting to balance out Logan. Anyways, 5 hours left. I will definitely miss this show when it's gone and well basically I will love the next episodes just because they're the last ones :-(