Day 8: 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 10, 2010 on FOX

• The ends justify the means...

...a constant theme in 24, throughout all 8 seasons and the series' run. In short, this episode was astounding. It was exciting all the way through, filled with action, great twists and a significant cliffhanger. Jack has gotten more aggressive and violent in these last hours; he wants the conspirators to face justice and he is dishing it, one by one. Next week: Logan. When Jack picked up the phone and called back the last number, we all knew he was about to find out it was Logan. But there is a great significance with this. Charles Logan was involved in a conspiracy that killed many of the people Jack cared about, and in the end, never really faced justice. So, of all the people for Logan to be messing with, the LAST ONE should be JACK BAUER, especially on his last and most personal day yet.

Other interesting scenes were the shootout in the mall, President Taylor's ability to look in Dalia Hassan's eyes and know that her husbands assassins haven't been brought to justice. Also, Logan picking his tie, his control over President Taylor and how "revolutionary" this treaty must really be, stained with the blood of hundreds. Ironically, killing is what brings peace.

Also, Chloe can't make up her mind on who she's with and decides to find Jack to help him. Cole seems betrayed by Jack over Dana's "execution". And in one of the GREATEST scenes of 24 ever, Jack Bauer tortures Renee's assassin and realizes that sometimes, the end doesn't justify the means. Only three hours left of 24 ever! And its becoming extremely hard to go from week to week. In these last hours, 24 has sky rocketed to new levels and has become my weekly shot of adrenaline, building up to the most anticipated 24 finale ever! Its been an awesome 8 seasons, and 24 will be missed...

Next week: Jack wears full cover body armor and attacks Logan's motorcade and kidnaps him....... need I say more. Oh yeah.

[Jack]: "You're gonna tell me everything I wanna know!"

The look in Logans eyes are priceless.