Day 8: 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 10, 2010 on FOX

• Why make the last season another save the world cliche with a 'do the right thing' outlook? I like the direction the writers took making Jack's last vendetta a personal one.

Take names in the morning, kick butt in the evening then move on to the next target. Whether we like it or not, this is the Jack we all wanted to see since season 1 episode 24. We all know that Jack will not 'walk off into the sunset' this time, but it's good to see him finally getting some sort of justice for everything he has endured.

This episode didn't disappoint after last weeks climatic ending. The only thing I didn't care for was Cole's 'emotional love sick puppy' attitude towards wanting to avenge Dana's death despite her constant double crossing and humiliation she bought upon him. 'Jack executed her in cold blood'. Lol, give me a break, after the lies she told him, I wouldn't be too mad about that. I guess in the real world (or tv land) you have to have a character who wants to 'do the right thing' even though he should be glad that Dana is no longer a problem. Maybe Cole represents the innocence and naive outlook on life that Jack might have had during his early years in CTU before discovering how shady things really are.

Even though you can smell a showdown between Jack and Cole coming with Chloe possibly being caught in the middle, maybe even Jack's hostage, it will still be exciting to see.

And last but not least, Logan may be Silent Clock #3! As long as Jack can finish him off, I'll be happy. The look on Jack's face when he heard Logan's name on the voice mail was priceless. With the excitement of these last episodes, I would much rather a season 9 of 24 then a 2 hour movie with everything crammed into one short story.

Anyhow it looks like Jack will be going out with a bang and even though you can feel his demise coming, he'll hopefully be able to take most of the conspirators with him.