Day 8: 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 17, 2010 on FOX

• Overall, we have a great presentation for a show were dong different and never seen before things is difficult.

A new season and another situation that will put everyone in danger. Jack is back, with a normal life, 6 years passed and now Jack appears to be fine and not with a death sentence, thanks to the last season. Jack is living fine, but as everyone can guess, Jack can never have peace, even now after all this years, so it is easy to guess that he will return temporarily in action to help CTU.

Another new CTU, with a great look and technology and some news character and the lovely Chloe, also Kim appears in this episode to give meaning to what Jack have been doing all this time, since the treatment could be dangerous (I don't know how) to her, nice to see she is fine.

So, for 24 standards of 24, the presentation is very good, the complication phase seems to be interesting, nothing new, but nothing bad either. The climax was the best part of the episode, filled with the usual good and nice action that only 24 can deliver like this. The ending was unpredictable because I didn´t expected that they would reveal the agent supposed to assassin Hassan so soon, this is why I don´t believe that character is the one supposed to assassin Hassan, will we see. Didn´t notice filler, it is hard since this is the presentation, also didn´t notice plot holes either.

Presentation Phase - » (9/10), Complication Phase - » (7/10). Climax Phase - » (9/10), Ending - » (8/10), Time and Scene Management - » (10/10), Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10), Suspense/Tension - » (7/10), Drama - » (8/10), Action - » (8/10), Predictability/Unpredictability » (7/10).