Day 8: 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 17, 2010 on FOX

• A beginning too much far from the level and the expectatives of Season seven

After saw a brutal and breathless season, like the seventh season was, the people expects another excellent season, with an stunning beginning that introduces you in the plot and don't let you go. And i have to say that this present season doesn´t have all that elements. After see this new episode i have the feeling that it was fairly disappointing, and the suspense and the strength of the last season it's too far. Despite the show repeats the details that the last season presented once, maybe with the hope to repeat the same success, this new beginning, this new characters and this new plot are not as perfect and intelligent as the last season or another one. But one thing is really truth: Jack Bauer still engaging us after seven seasons. And the new place, NY, looks like very cool at the moment.

I enjoyed enough this episode and the last six minutes are so breathless and very good. For me, the best of whole episode. Well, also Jack Bauer is included.

So, a good start, but not as terrific as you could expected.