Day 8: 5:00 A.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2010 on FOX

• 11 hours and counting.. (Spoilers)

So each week recently I've been reviewing each episode. & It week it does seem to get better. This week continues that trait.

A grave situation. Does President Taylor give up President Hassan, and the peace treaty, or will she turn him in to stop New York from being blown up..

I don't care if some people hated it, I loved it. It's setting something really big up. Yes, so what the bomb threat has been used atleast 3 times now in 24, but its never happened in New York, so who cares. Its still interesting to watch and great entertainment. The stakes are higher this time, Hassan & peace for New York City!

This episode has alot of action and Jack Bauer. Even Hassan killed someone and saved Jack's life. It showed the problems faced within the government, and even made Dana Walsh's character abit more interesting.
    I have read criticisms on Jack knowing what the terrorists are going to do, but isn't that his job. Hasn't he been on the job for 8 years, surely he does know by now what the terrorists E.T.C are gonna do next. & If the show is repeating itself, he would also know from previous experience.
    Look me having a rant again. Haha.

seriously though these final episodes look great. The plot seems to be moving quickly. The stakes risen again. 24 my just go out with a bang. Probably literally..