Day 8: 5:00 A.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2010 on FOX

• Here we go....

Well, Nothing new again on this episode. I know it's hard to write "new" fresh plots but this is really getting old. The most IRRITATING moment of the night was when the President gave her sickening speech on why she wasn't going to turn Hassan over to the terrorist. Pleaseee! So we finally gave in to the terroist..at least we don't have hundreds of thousands of DEAD AMERICAN civilians! On top of that making the land uninhabitable for 100 plus years. She did say "who's to say they wouldn't set of the bomb even if they got Hassan" Well...I sure as hell would have taken that chance and turned him over. Enough of my preaching. Just another example of 24 being politically correct. There were several little things that bugged me...(when they turn around in the tunnel to go back to the UN and it shows them "walking briskly") omg...why weren't they running like hell??? Even before we saw the previews for next week....we KNEW they were NOT going to set off the bomb. Not liberal hollywood. The OLD 24 might....but not these days.
    So there was NO tension at all.
    24 STILL is my favorite show. I love "some" of the characters. Looking forward actually to next week and Jack's interrogation of Dana...I just can't imagine how they're going to fill the rest of the season. It can't get any worse...omg..I shouldn't type that ....because it has..Strange when 24 comes on now I don't even think of Jack...they've screwed it up so badly....but I'll keep watching and hoping the writers really DO FINALLY get some balls and surprise us ...like the old 24!!!